LINEAR 350I 230V/400V
Inverter MMA electrode welding machine in direct current (DC) with scratch striking.
Use with a wide range of electrodes: rutile, basic, stainless steel, cast iron.
Ideal for use with motor generators, it maintains a high level of stability of the welding current to variations in the supply voltage, both to undervoltage (-25%) and overvoltage (+15%).
Particularly resistant to dirt and dust thanks to the special construction of the ventilation system which, following a dedicated tunnel, preserves the electronic components, guaranteeing a longer life.
– Robust, impact resistant and dustproof;
– Low weight and size;
– High energy saving;
– Display to show pre-set welding current;
– High stability of the welding current despite variations in the supply voltage;
– Synergic adjustment of Arc Frce and Hot Start according to the type of electrode in use;
– Anti-stick device;
– Thermostat, undervoltage (-25%), overvoltage (+15%), overcurrent, motor-generator protections.