• Capacitor Discharge Stud Welding.
• Weld Range: US Stud Size #6 – 3/8”, Metric Stud Size (M3-M10), Stud diameter 0.125″ – 0.375″
• To Accommodate fasteners up to 3″ Long
• Input Power 1~115/230, 50/60Hz (internally switchable).
• 162,000uf Capacitance.
• Portable, only weigh 37 lbs.
• microprocessor controlled.
• Ability of remote triggering.
• Display welding functions, stud on work and weld Complete.
• 3.5” easy to read color display.
• 4 programmable pre-set.
• Resettable weld counter.
• Stepless Voltage control up and down.
• Safety shutdown in the event of internal fault.
• Chuck saver prevents double firing.
CANAWELD CAD-101 Stud Welding Machine
The Canaweld CAD 101 stud welding system offers a full 3/8” (M10) welding capacity and has the industry’s best capacitance-to-weight ratio. Because of the CAD 101’s compact design, it is suitable for benchtop or automated applications with the Canaweld auto feed welding head, and can be used with any of Canaweld’s hand guns. The CAD 101 is equipped with a microcontroller which will keep this model continually up to date. It is equipped with a 15-pin subminiature interface allowing for remote triggering, ready signals, and reload circuitry among others for automation. The CAD 101 is sold as a stand-alone power supply or as a complete welding system including gun, two ground cables, and collets and changing tools.