• High power output, 150A @ 100% Duty Cycle & 200A @ 30% Duty Cycle.
• Tested in (104°F /40°C), designed for the toughest conditions.
• Carrying belt for easy transportation.
• Two available welding process: Stick and TIG (Lift).
• Ability to use up to 165 feet (50 meters) leads without any power loss at the weld.
• Excellent arc characteristics with the most common rods up to 5/32.
• Automatic hot start which improves the arc striking with the most difficult rods.
• Arc Force Function to automatically select the best welding arc dynamics.
• Electrode anti-Sticking function.
• Ability to work outdoors with adequate power generator.
• Fan cooled and thermally protected against overheating.
• Large size Dinse style welding connectors.
• Metal face panel.
• Comprehensive 3 Year Warranty.
CANAWELD MMA 201
The MMA 201 is a portable, powerful and versatile welding machine. This unit is capable of either Stick Welding or TIG welding with a lift start, and it’s the best in its class for its duty cycle. The MMA 201 is not only powerful but it’s also designed to be lightweight. Maximum current is 200A, and can deliver 160A with a 100% duty cycle. These Combined features make it the perfect machine for a welder on the go, who needs some extra power and the ability to weld all day long.