• AC/DC including all pulse parameters of TIG welding machine.
• Tested in (104°F/40°C), designed for the toughest conditions.
• Excellent welding quality of Aluminum, Stainless Steel and other material.
• Ability to weld very thin materials especially aluminum.
• Digital control of all welding parameters: Pre-Flow, Starting Current, Slope-Up, Welding current, Base current, Pulse Duration, Pulse frequency, Slope-Down, Crater arc current, Post Flow, AC Frequency, AC Balance Low energy consumption.
• Generator compatible design.
• Excellent welding characteristics in Stick mode with the most common rod in the market.
• Digital ammeter and Hold Function of the last read value.
• Automatic fan ensuring protection against overheating saving energy and less dust/debris entering the machine.
• Adjustable Arc Force in Stick mode.
• Metal face panel.
• Comprehensive 3 Year Warranty.
ESAB Buddy Arc 630i 201 PULSE AC/DC
The TIG AC/DC 201 Pulse D is a powerful, portable and versatile welding machine. This unit is capable of either AC or DC TIG welding (stainless, mild steel and aluminum) or Stick welding. The pulse features of this machine combined with the HF start makes it the ideal choice for welders looking to perform high quality TIG welding on very thin materials with no distortion.