Rugged design with Waterproof (IP65) and 9.8ft (3m) drop-proof protection, Extech IR320 provides fast and accurate temperature measurements up to 1202°F (650°C). Its dual-guided laser shows the target area between the two points at a 12:1 distance-to-target ratio. It has programmable High and Low Alarms with Red (HI) and Blue (LOW) visual LED alerts. The Lock function allows for continuous measurement.
• Measure non-contact temperature up to 1202°F/650°C
• High basic accuracy with adjustable emissivity
• MAX/MIN/AVG/DIF functions
• 12:1 distance to spot (target) ratio
• Automatic Data Hold when the trigger is released
• Waterproof (IP65 rating) with 3m drop-proof protection
• Lock function for continuous temperature measurement without pressing the trigger
• Tripod mount for hands-free operation (TR100 tripod sold separately)
• Bright backlighting illuminates the display for taking measurements at night or in areas with low background light levels
• Programmable alarm with visual alert – LCD displays LO with Blue LED flashing when reading falls below Low alarm set point
There are no reviews yet.