MIG, flux-cored, DC stick and DC TIG processes, allowing you to build your skills.
Color LCD with Auto-Set™ Elite
Auto-Set Elite can be used on multiple materials and multiple processes with the ability to fine-tune your settings. Simple to set up and use!
Inverter technology combines best-in-class arc characteristics with the portability of a 38-pound machine. The arc is extremely forgiving to variations in arc length and travel speeds.
Two Gas Connections
There are two gas connections on the back of the machine—one for MIG and one for TIG.
Auto Spool Gun Detect™
Auto Spool Gun Detect™ automatically detects when a MIG gun or spool gun is connected eliminating the need for a switch. The Spoolmate 100 and Spoolmate 150 are compatible with the Multimatic 215.
Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP)
Allows for connection to 120- or 240-volt receptacles without tools. Choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
Angled Drive System with Quick Select™ Drive Roll
Robust, angled wire drive with Quick Select™ drive roll. The Quick Select drive roll offers three grooves- two for different size solid wire and a third for flux-cored wire.
Smooth-Start™ provides smooth, spatter-free MIG starts.
Fan-On-Demand™ power source cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminants pulled though the machine.
The Multimatic 215 will be able to operate and provide full output when powered by generators with 10000 Watt (10K) output or higher, such as a Miller Bobcat or Trailblazer series generator. Limited output will occur when used with smaller generators.
• Multimatic® 215
• Material thickness gauge #229895
• 6.5 ft (2 m) power cord and MVP™ adapter plugs for 120V and 240V
• 10 ft (3 m) MDX™-100 MIG gun
• 13 ft (4 m) cable electrode holder and 25 mm Dinse-style connector
• 10 ft (3 m) work cable with clamp and 25 mm Dinse-style connector
• Argon and AR/CO2 mix regulator/flow gauge with hose
• Spool of Hobart® .030 in (0.8 mm) solid wire
• Two contact tips for .030 in (0.8 mm) wire
• Quick Select™ drive roll for .024 in (0.6 mm) or .030/.035 in (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035 (0.8/0.9 mm) flux cored wire
• Hook-and-loop cord wraps
There are no reviews yet.