Rated Cutting Capacity
The rated cutting capacity is based on traveling approximately 15 inches per minute to achieve a steady, precise cut. This is the key rating that should meet or exceed your typical cutting thickness requirements.
Ergonomic handle with unique no-slip grip, thumb guide and finger contours help prevent operator fatigue while the flexible cable makes maneuvering easy. Now comes with the new ultra flexible Quick Connect work lead with smaller heavy duty clamp.
Auto-Line™ and MVP™ (multi-voltage plug) Adapters
Auto-Line provides state-of-the-art flexibility to the end user. The Auto-Line circuitry automatically connects to 120–240 VAC, single-phase power, 50/60 Hz, without removing the covers to relink the power source. Miller’s multi-voltage plug (MVP™) Adapters allow connection to 120 or 240 V receptacles without tools—choose the adapter that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
Auto-Refire™ Technology provides ultimate customer convenience by automatically controlling the pilot arc when cutting expanded metal or multiple pieces of metal. The pilot arc will switch in and out as fast as needed when cutting expanded metal and provides maximum power for cutting thicker metal—all automatically! No need for manual re-triggering which reduces user hand fatigue.
Automatic Air Regulation
The unit automatically compensates for input pressure variation to provide constant recommended torch pressure for optimum cutting and gouging performance.
Portable in the shop or at the job site—at 21 pounds the shoulder strap allows the end user to easily move from location to location.
Miller’s X-CASE provides ultimate protection during transport and storage. Additional space is ideal for MVP Plug Adapters, consumable box, as well as gloves, eye protection, etc.
Wind Tunnel Technology™ and Fan-On-Demand™
Wind Tunnel Technology – internal air flow that protects electrical components and PC boards from dirt, dust, debris…greatly improving reliability. Fan-On-Demand cooling system only operates when needed. In dirty or dusty environments, this feature reduces the amount of airborne dust/dirt pulled through the unit.
The Spectrum 625 will be able to operate and provide full output when powered by generators with 8000 Watt (8K) output or higher, such as a Miller Bobcat or Trailblazer series generator. Limited output will occur when used with smaller generators.
• Spectrum 625 X-TREME
• XT40 hand-held torch with 12-ft. (3.7 m) cable. Torches include a complete set of 40 A consumables
• Heavy-duty work clamp and flexible cable with quick connect
• 12-ft. (3.7 m) power cord with 240 V L6-30P twist lock plug for MVP™ adapters
• MVP™ adapters with 240 V, 50A (6-50P) plug and 120 V, 15 A (5-15P) plug
• X-CASE™ provides protection during transport and storage
• Shoulder Strap
• Consumables box with 2 electrodes, 2 tips (40 A), 1 tip (30 A), drag shield (30 A), deflector, and air fitting
• Weld leads
• Air source (compressor or bottled gas)
• Personal safety products (safety glasses, gloves)
• Your local welding distributor can provide additional product support, consumables and accessories.