Hydrostatic Drive – Smooth hydrostatic drive allows you to cut at your own speed whilst maintaining a perfect cut. The speed hold system also helps to reduce operator fatigue.
Ride On Mower Honda HF2417
• Cutter Deck Size: 102cm
• Garden Size: Very Large. Suitable for lawns up to 6,000m² (1.5 acres)
• Transmission: Variable Hydrostatic Drive – This lawnmower’s speed is adjusted by pedal control
• Mulching: Versamow Selective – You can chose whether you want to collect the grass cuttings into the bag or finely shred them onto the lawn
• Grass Bag Capacity: 300L
• Grass Bag Dumping: Manual – Dispose of grass clippings by lifting a lever
• Soft Grip Steering and Colour LCD Display: Yes
• Speed Hold: Yes – You are able hold your speed at 4 intervals (2/3/5/6km/h)
• USB Charging and Device Holder: Yes
Now equipped with a new Euro 5 compliant engine, this product is one of the latest generation Honda lawn tractor models.
Several new features have also been developed for the new lawn tractor range with enhanced convenience and comfort in mind. The latest innovations include a full colour LCD display, a Speed Hold System and USB charging so choose your model based on your requirements.
Power is by Honda’s smooth and powerful GCV530 V-twin motor. This offers great fuel consumption with low emissions, low vibration, and long operational life span.
A smooth foot operated Hydrostatic transmission means both of the operators hands are on the steering wheel rather than one on a hand controller. This allows more control making it safer for the operator.
All of the mowers vital systems are clearly shown at a glance thanks to LED technology. Everything from low fuel level, battery voltage and blade engagement are shown. There is also an alarm to notify the operator when the catcher is full.
The unit has many safety cut outs to protect the user. A button allows the user to reverse with the blades in operation. Automatic headlights increase the visual safety of the mower and improves visibility in low light conditions.