ADVANCE 227XT MV/PFC VRD 100-240V ACX+CA
MMA and TIG (LIFT striking) inverter welding machine in direct current (DC).
Use with a wide range of materials such as steel, stainless steel, titanium, copper, nickel and their alloys.
Multivoltage: use with a large range (100÷240V)of variable power supply, operations even when power supplies are fluctuating and unstable.
MV/PFC device: guarantees maximum performance even from domestic lines with 30% drop in absorptions compared to other welding machines of equal power.
VRD device: ireduces the output voltage to a safe level when the welding machine is on but not under welding conditions, guaranteeing the safety of the operator who can come into contact with the electrode without risk until welding resumes. (for use in damp environment such as mines or shipyards, etc.).
– robust and impact resistant;
– compact and light;
– Ø 50mm quick connector;
– LCD display for visualisation of welding current;
– MMA regulations: arc force and hot start;
– MMA electrodes: rutile, basic, stainless steel and cast iron;
– use of extension cables up to 250m;
– Thermostatic, overcurrent, overvoltage, undervoltage, motorgenerator (+/-15%) protections.
Complete with MMA welding accessories and aluminium carry case.