DIN ISO 5743
- These ultra-powerful cutters are used to easily cut metal wire, including hardened and tempered alloys, and other extruded metals. They are ergonomically designed to apply a maximum force, while being easy on the hands. Drop-forged from Premium Hard Plus carbon steel with induction hardened cutting edges, BoltShark cutter can cut through up to 6mm of soft metal wire, 4mm of hard steel, and 3.6mm of tempered piano wire or steel spring. In addition to wire, the Boltshark cutters will quickly and cleanly cut through 5mm diameter nails, screws and rivets.
- drop forged from Premium Hard Plus carbon steel
- fully hardened to ~47HRc, with cutting edges induction hardened to ~64HRc
- finished with an anti-corrosive black coating and lightly oiled
- double-dipped plastic non-slip handles provide good ergonomic hand grip
- Engineered with a two-rivet joint, which uses a compound action to give increased cutting force with less effort.
- The strongest force needs to be applied at the start of the cut, when the handles are furthest apart. BoltShark cutters are designed with the handles tighter together allowing the maximum force to be applied from the very start of the cut.
- Central cutting edges leave a bevelled finish on both sides of the cut.
- for precise cutting of soft (up to 6 mm), hard (up to 3,5 mm) and piano wires (up to 3 mm)
- easily cuts parts such as screws, nails, rivets, etc. up to 4 mm thickness
cutting capacity (10N=1kg)
|max 2150 N/mm²Ø
|max 1600 N/mm²Ø
|max 650 N/mm²Ø
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.