Lincoln Electric Powertec 425S
With the full range of Powertec® power sources and the LF22M & 24M (Pro) wire feeders, Lincoln is able to offer you unrivalled choice of step voltage MIG machines. With multiple output levels available across the power source range; 2 or 4 roll feeders with or without meters and a variety of interchangeable features, the choice is huge: there are 12 different combinations which give the Powertec® range unparalleled flexibility. Design of the LF22M, 24M and 24M Pro feeders focused on ruggedness, physical dimensions and ease of use. The result is an incredibly rugged casing with the primary controls on the exterior and secondary controls secure within the protective casing close to the wire drive.
- Products developed with a focus on applications.
- Superb Arc behaviour with Argon Mix and 100% CO2.
- Voltage selectors with multiple steps for precise adjustment.
- Two choke tabs to support superb Arc behaviour .
- Fan as needed (F.A.N.™). .
- Synergic control to support easy control by the welder with LF24M Pro.
- Bright digital volt and ammeter with LF24M and LF24M Pro.
- Completed with an extensive set of features.
- Large diameter wheels – push/pull bar and lifting eyes.
- Easy to convert to water-cooled – by simply adding the Coolarc 25 (except PT 305S).